Saturday, September 20, 2008

So....
Jane tagged me, so I'm it!

Here are the rules:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Ok so you want to know a little bit about me:

1: I am addicted to coffee
2: I used to rodeo in high school, but if you saw me today you would NEVER guess it (this one is for you Brookie :) )
3:I hate my real nails, so I've had acrylic nails off and on for about 3 years now. I go every two weeks and get them filled! :D I'm such a girl!
4: I have the vision of a 48 year old (seriously..my mom and I have the same prescription and she is next to blind :))
5: I have problems with migraines so every month I go and get a shot so they aren't so bad
6: I am a germ freak! Some people say it's OCD, I say I just don't want to catch anything :)
7: Next to my family, my horses and dogs are my most prized possessions.....I usually think of them as my other kids....

So there you have it! Here are my 7 picks:
1. Brooke
2. Tiffany
3. De
4: Jena
5: Tangi
6: LeAnne
7: Jenn





No comments: