So..onto the card...here it is!
Ack! It's not the greatest....other than it does use Unity's October KOM. I just can't steer myself away from this kit. It's awesome.Check it out here. Also be sure and check out Unity's new releases. They released over 100 stamps yesterday and have some great deals going on until midnight central tonight! And....since we're on the Unity subject....my girl and Unity owner, Angela is setting up the WORLD'S LARGEST BLOG HOP! Check the details out HERE.
So that is it for my hangover post. I might possibly do another one since I am just not feeling this card.

11 comments:
Those little flowers are cute! Pretty red and green color combo too!
This is super cute, Ramsey! Glad you are all moved and having time for stamping! :)
Ewww, I love it! Why don't you? The colors coordinate great together, there's texture, there's dimension and flair! It rocks!
so bright and cheery
Pretty pretty pretty!
Cute card Ramsey!
Cute card!!!
This is really cute! I like the colors you used...tfs!!
To me this card has a 'bulletin board'look! With fabric swatches on it....I love it!
Great job!!! TFS!!!
this is such a sweet little card nicce job
Post a Comment