So here is the card I made yesterday. I used Unity's January Kit of the Month for the main image and the little postage looking dilly...and I used the distressed dots background stamp. Don't you just love Unity? I do! :)
Here is today's creation. I did this for the Unity Addicts Wednesday challenge. The challenge was to make a tiny love note using one image and bright and cheery colors. Ok...I actually used 2 stamps (worn grid & image from Jan. KOM), but you get the idea! :-)
Well that is it for today. Tomorrow is HIP HOP THURSDAY IN THE UNITY FORUM! The blog hop starts at 10 am Central! Angela always has some great specials posted around 11 am. So go to her blog to check it out tomorrow!

5 comments:
good to have you back, is that ink on youar fingers!!!
Yayyy! How was the move? Nice to see you again!
You're stamping again so I guess that means you're all moved in!
It's good to have you back!
Lovely cards and happy you're blogging again! tfs!!!
Glad to see your stamping again! Love your projects!
Post a Comment