Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Whew!

Hey there! It's me! Remember me? Probably NOT! I know I've been out for a while! I had a lot going on with taxes, Vegas trips, sick kid, sick self, etc. But I'm back!

First off, do you like my new blog look? I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it! :) Veronica at VK Design Co. did it. Click on her blinkie and go put your name down to get a new one! She can really do pretty much anything!

2nd off, my trip to Vegas was AWESOME!.....other than the fact the Matt Kenseth lost his engine in like the 5th lap or something.....but fun was definitely had! I have pictures coming as soon as I figure out how to get them to download onto my computer! :)

And...YES...I do have some things to share. I was going to share these before I left, but couldn't find the time! These are the cards I made for February's VSN! Although I only got a few done, I still had tons of fun!


So there's the lump sum of them! You can visit my SCS gallery HERE for the details of the cards! So, I'm out for now! I promise to be back later (or tomorrow)!


9 comments:

Jacquel said...

They're all gorgeous! love the colors and layout on each one...tfs!!!

Laura Pryor said...

Ramsey!!!!! You redecorated your blog and I LOVE IT!!!! I haven't been here in a little bit and I'm sorry, but I'm back and checkin out your work and loving it!

Vicki Burns said...

Hey Ramsey! Love your new blog! Veronica did mine, too. She is amazing!

Love all of your cards. Stunning, as always!

Glad to have you back on the blogging block. :)

Sam said...

Great cards, love the revamped blog!
Sam x

Alicia said...

Love your new blog!!! Glad you are back to join in the fun and share your cute cards I love all the ones you did for VSN.

Paula said...

Oh wow, love the blog! The cards are stupendous! Glad you're back...and glad you had fun!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Welcome back! Glad all is better. Love the new blog look and your cards!

Michelle said...

Welcome back!! Love the cards, love the new blog look!! That's something I would love to have done....a complete redo!! Saving my pennies!! LOL!!

Laura VanVleet said...

I love the new look of your blog!!!