Sorry I haven't blogged in a while! Got kinda busy, but things are certainly slowing down for the time being. So here's a little LO I did for Scripture Scrappers Fruit of the Spirit lesson on LOVE - one of my favorite subjects! :) I think this was the first lesson, so I'm playing a little catch up! But here it is!
For this lesson, I chose the verse 1 John 4:12 - No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us. How true is that?!? God loves each and every one of us, which gives us the ability to love as well, so when we love, God loves! Hallelujah!
The picture in the LO is one we took in Kauai last July. I believe we were on the shuttle going to the luau. How amazing it was! I'm pretty sure, Tryzmen was giving orders as it looks like he was saying something! :) Man I was tan, too! :)
Speaking of Scripture Scrappers - I am now on the team! Danielle asked me be a part of the team last week and I was thrilled! I am so excited for what is to come! There are going to be a lot of great things happening, so come join us in learning and teaching of God, Jesus, and the Holy Bible through scrapping! http://scripturescrappers.ning.com
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and have a fantastic Monday! I will be back tomorrow with more from the Fruit of the Spirit lessons!
Supplies Used:
Paper: CTMH Black CS, Sunny Yellow CS, Cosmo Cricket Hello Sunshine: Blowing Bubbles DP
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black Soot
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co. Worn Grid Background
Design Note: Triple the Sketch # 53
Embellies: Tim Holtz Elements Grungeboard (hearts), Stickles, Martha Stewart Glitter, Pressed Petals Chip Chatter Alphabet Chipboard, Pebbles Inc. Ribbon

12 comments:
What a beautiful LO! :) Love the digi scrap LO too! im just getting into it alot my self! its really addicting too!
Love this layout! I'm so glad you have joined the team!
You have an adorable family! :)
In Christ~
This is beatiful. I love the designer paper.
This is great Ramsey! It's nice to see you bloggin and craftin! Looks like you had a good time! The DP is great and I love the simplicity of the lo. It's simple but makes a huge impact!
You did a great job - have you ever done the Beth Moore bible stufy on the fruit of the spirits? AMAZING!
Great page, congrats on the design team!
Stunning!!! LOVE it!!! TFS!!!
This is so fresh and fun!! Love it!
Wonderful page! Love the colors and layout. Very Nice!
:) Rachel
You always have all the best layouts. Great design!
Hey Ramsey!
I wanted to let you know that my blogfeed was all messed up! You'll have to re-link my blog to get my updated posts. I know this is a hassle and I apologize!!!
Love your layout & thrilled to be joining the dt with you!
Post a Comment