Ok.
Hello again! It's my turn to post for Unity ALL WEEK LONG! I'm excited. I just love Unity. The company, the stamps, the actual word - LOVE THEM! :) And guess what?! We started this little everyday-posting-Unity adventure at the end of October and we have people signed up clear into THIS OCTOBER! That's a full year of Unity on the blogs! Isn't it amazing!
So...Unity just celebrated their 1st birthday on May 1st and had TONS of stuff for Unity addicts to participate in and win! It was so fun. So I never got a chance to post some of the things I created for the challenges, and some of them, I didn't want to post. Except this one. I really did like the turn out.
I did this for the Hip Hop challenge. The challenge was to create a one layer card. I am no good at these usually, but was actually surprised by the outcome. I also had a friend that asked me to make some birthday party invites for her little girl's birthday, so these were perfect! She asked me to leave the other side blank and she would write what she wanted on there, so it's just blank on back! My FAVORITE part - the stamp. It's from Cupcakes a'la Yummy and is my MOST FAVORITE STAMP SET EVER! I {heart} the heck outta it! :)
Supplies Used:
Paper: Papertrey Ink Stamper's Select White
Ink: Memento, Copics
Stamps: Cupcakes a'la Yummy
Embellies: PTI Raspberry Fizz Swiss Dot Satin Ribbon
Embellies: PTI Raspberry Fizz Swiss Dot Satin Ribbon
Tools: Circle Nesties, SU! Scallop Punch
**If you, or someone you know :), would like to sign up to post Unity on your blog for 5 days (Mon. - Fri.) please visit HERE and leave a reply.
Have a terrific Monday! See you all tomorrow!


40 comments:
Super cute card! I love the embossed scallops!
I love the card! I had such a hard time with the single layout birthday card challenge. Yours came out so simple and elegant!
Adorable card! Love that cupcake!
Cute!!! I totally love those Unity cupcakes!!! I think it would be fun to do Growing In Unity, All Week Long, but I'm just not sure that I would be good enough!
super cute card! love it!
Sometimes simple and sweet are the most impressive. Yummy cupcake!
You can never have too many cupcakes - really love your card!
So cute. I love the cupcake.
How cute is that card. Who doesn't love a cupcake - YUMMMMMYYYYYYYY.
Love the clean simplicity! Great card!
I had so much fun during my week!!!! What a great idea you had for Growing in Unity!
It's SOOO great to see you back in action!
What a darling card!
Adorable card! Love how CAS it is!!!
Cute cupcake and I love how simple and clean it is...super cute for the birthday invitations!
Very cute! It's amazing what you can do with a one-layer card when you're challenged to do so....this is really, really cute.
thanks for sharing Ramsey!
love your card.
Sandra
Very cute! I love the dry embossing you did with your nesties to give the card more dimension. Who said a one-layer card has to be boring?!?!? =D
Hey sweet girl! Oooh, this card is yummy! I love the single layer, so simple, yet also very striking with the white base, darling cupcake and cheerful dotted ribbon! Totally fun card, tfs and inspiring us with Unity all week, Ramsey! Can't wait to see what ya have up next! huggles xoxo
Love your card!!!
ADORABLE Ramsey! LOVE it!!!
ahh so cute!
i love it.
i love this card! you are right, that cupcake is adorable!
Love this!@!!
Hey Ramsay,
That is a super-sweet one layer card. I'm looking forward to more Unity love this week! Thanks for sharing!
Love the simplicity of your card... It is adorable...
So "SWEEEEEET" Ramsey!!! You sure make this challenge look easy!!!
very cute and simple card i just love it and might just have to recreate something like it. great job ramsey.
Adorable card and love the details. Wow can't wait to see your week long UNITY LOVE!
Super cute, we all love cupcakes!
Cute, cute, cute!!
love the card! so pretty!
Your card is adorable!!!! Super cute!!
Cute! love that!
This is adorable!! Love the c&s look.
So cute Ramsey! :)
Super cute card! Love it!
Adorable Card! So sweet and love that cupcake!
:) Rachel
So cute! I love the cupcake!
very cute card!
This is a great yet simple card!
Loving the simplicity of your card! The cupcake is just adorable. Loving the scallop too! Great card Ramsey!
Post a Comment