Yipes! It has been a really long time since I've been on here or stamped for that matter! I have 3 Unity kits that are STILL IN THE ENVELOPE they were sent in! :D Not to mention the ones before that, which remain unopened! Ack! It does, however, feel so relaxing to blog again. So what have I been doing? Well....I got my REAL ESTATE LICENSE! Woo-hoo! I am so excited and LOVING my new job as a real estate agent! I've been so busy with work, though, that I've had to neglect my stamps, blogging, and forum time! Maybe this week I will try to bust out a card with some of those stamps I haven't inked?:D So that is my life as of now. Work, work, work. Hope everyone is having a joyful December! I love this time of year! As soon as we get all of our Christmas lights up, I will TRY to post pictures! For now, ta ta!
2 comments:
Congrats! I'm glad you're doing well and enjoying your new job!
Congrats on getting your license - wow what a time to go into realestate.
Make sure you make time for yourself - no pressures to create since that just takes the fun out of it
Post a Comment