HEY THERE!
MEMBER ME?
SOME of you might....no worries if you don't...I haven't been around....much ;)
MEMBER ME?
SOME of you might....no worries if you don't...I haven't been around....much ;)
So I was pretty proud of myself for making a card in what seems like 928234234 days (since I've even inked up a stamp). Unfortunately Blogger and I have been having a few minor disagreements (maybe IT doesn't even recognize me anymore) :(
So I've been unable to make my "original" post for today. I didn't want to let anybody down, so I decided to re-visit my past Unity creations and I came up with this beauty.............
Hulabaloo
Mind you, this is from when I FIRST started paper crafting, so please keep the giggles at a minimum. ;) Jus' kiddin' laugh all you need to! :) I did when I "re-visited." TeeHee.
So this beauty was one of my VERY FIRST Unity purchases. And it was going to be the inspiration for my new ink (yes, on my body), but I chickened out...it does seem a bit....big......
THAT FELT GREAT! (to finally make a post).
Stay tuned....I will be posting my original FWF card. :)
NEXT STOP IS AJ!
Lotsa love,

6 comments:
You should see some of MY first cards!!
Love that you used this stamp!!! This is the first time I have seen it used!!! hugs, Katrina
Wow what great card I love it!
LOVE your card--no laughing here! Glad you were able to get crafty!
I do remember you, sounds like you've been super busy the past year! Thanks for sharing your card!
What a cool image. Happy you joined TAWS and Ribbon Carousel blog hop.
Post a Comment