Told ya I'd be back! It's not Project Life....long story, but to make it short...I fell off the bandwagon on that one. I wasn't as organized with it as I thought. Ha! So, I will try again in a few months...maybe! HeHe!
I can't tell you how amazing it felt to finally dig into all my craftiness! I loved every single moment of it! Mind, you, it took me an evening and the rest of this morning to finish it! LOL! Here it is!
So I made this baby for the Sunday Sketch Challenge at Studio Calico! I haven't EVER mentioned SC on here, but le'me tell ya! They are amazing! UGH! Their products are to DIE for! I subscribe to the monthly card kit and the project life kit ( I did that when I was determined to do project life). Every single month I just look at the box of goodies in awe. I love it!
And a close up....love that Mister Huey's by the way....I think I NEED them all!
Well, I can't tell you how great it has felt to blog something on here! With school, work, and kids, I can't quite get on here as often as I used to, but I will be getting better! Stay tuned! I'm addicted again! ;-)

1 comment:
Cute card. Sorry about PL, maybe you can just print some pics and put in pockets, you'll get to them when you have a chance...I've even resorted to printed internet pics if I forget to take any.
Post a Comment