Thursday, February 28, 2013

lovin' you

Holy smokes! 
I can't believe I'm posting twice in one week! ;-) (I'll get over it soon and back into the swing of things)

So it has been what feels like AGES since I've created a layout. But when I saw the BRAND SPANKIN' NEW Unity Inspired Challenge, I was definitely inspired! Here's my layout: 


It's not the best layout I've done, but I give myself a thumbs up for finally getting one done! LOL! 
And a close up of the detailed part:


The 2nd Thursday of each month there's a new challenge! Check it out! 

I'm off to watch the Jodi Arias trial! Anyone watching? 

Supplies Used:
Paper: American Crafts Smoke CS, Studio Calico Heyday DP
Ink:Adirondack Pitch Black Alcohol Ink, Mister Huey's Buttercup, Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Hibiscus Palette Ink
Embellishments: Mister Huey's Mistables



4 comments:

Unity Stamp Company said...

Awwww - this is SO SWEET - i love it SO MUCH! Thank you for participating sweet Ramsey - HOPE TO SEE you every single month! :)

Karen said...

so very precious! your layout is totally fabulous!!

Thienly Azim said...

Aww! That is such an adorable layout! Love your colors! Thanks for participating in the Unity challenge!

Angie said...

Cute layout! Love the soft colors.