So...
These are the cards I made for a Riley swap. The colors, I don't really use...ok...I've never used them, but I think they turned out great together! For these cards I used Riley in the tent..I'm not quite sure of the actualal name of the stamp, but I'm sure most of you have come upon these, somewhere! The ribbon is from, my favorite, Pebbles Inc. I took the picture with 3 of the card to show the different ribbons I used! :D Aren't they great?! :D
So this is one of ribbons I used. As you can see I used Really Rust and Chocolate Chip CS. I used White CS from Papertrey Ink.
Here's one with another ribbon. :D It's kind of hard to tell, but I chalked the background of the image w/ blue, green and brown.
So that is that for my swap cards! I have a couple of other swaps I am working on including a Bella Calendar Swap and a 6x6 Scrapbook page swap! They are both fun swaps to work on. In fact, the scrapbook page swap has one spot open still! The details of the swap are here, so go check it out, if you are interested! Have a great Wednesday! :D

7 comments:
This turned out so CUTE! Your swappers will LOVE them :)
Super cute!!! I love the colors and the embossed background! :D
These are absolutely adorable, Ramsey. I love that stripey ribbon, it's yummy!!
Heather xx
Very cute! Your swappers will be proud to have a Ramsey-Riley-Original!!!
Great card for swap....I would be happy to own an riley original~
Great cards! They turned out perfect!
He is so cute! I need to add this RIley to my list!
Post a Comment