Wednesday, September 3, 2008

• SiStErHoOd Of ThE bLoGgInG sTaMpErS wEeKlY cHaLlEnGe #1

So....
First off, sorry I haven't posted in a while. My life has been crazy. My sisterhood is now having weekly challenges and guess who moderates them??? ME! So LAST week was our first challenge and here it is!
For this card I used cupcakeabella. Isn't she so sweet? I used East Coast Prep DP and Tempting Turquoise CS. I also used clear baubles, but colored them with a red Sharpie! And, once again, the ribbon is from Pebbles Inc. The sentiment comes from Unity Stamp Co. So that is all for that challenge. Feel free to join in on the fun. I post the challenges by 1:00 p.m. MDT on Thursdays! Stay tuned for tomorrow's challenge! :D

3 comments:

de said...

Thanks again for the challenge! Looking forward to tomorrow's! I love your creation!!

Trinka said...

love it!

Vicki Burns said...

I love this card! I had no idea that you moderate challenges! I need to look into doing these. BTW, I really enjoy your blog!