Friday, September 5, 2008

•SiStErHoOd Of ThE bLoGgInG sTaMpErS wEeKlY cHaLlEnGe #2


So....
This card I made for our 2nd weekly challenge. :D The challenge was to create something (card, LO, altered item, etc.) with colors you don't normally use. I chose Black, Desert Sand, and Goldrush. I used the With Love Stamp Set and stamped the images onto CS with VersaMark. Then I cut the images out and placed them on Papertrey Ink White CS. The sentiment is from the You're Special Stamp set as is stamped in Archival Black Ink. So that is it for now. I will be back with this week's Bella Sketch Challenge!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Very cute!!! Love the color combo and the sketch is great! :D

Mira's place said...

love it!!! it's simple and pretty!!!

Erica said...

i think you used the challenge well!

Anonymous said...

Very cute card Ramsey! Rhonda gave me your blog addy and I'm in our SU club. Lookin forward to meeting you :)

Barbara said...

I love this card!
Super nice!

Mary said...

What a cool use of color and those stamps!!! That was one stamp set I bought because I thought, "Wow! Useful stamp set with lots of versatility!" and then when I got it I just couldn't make it work. You did wonders with it! I love colors you chose! Come do something with mine!!!!! LOL