This card I made w/ my new Christmas stamp from Stamping Bella. It is called Snowy House. Isn't it cute? :D It is the start of my Christmas cards.
Paper: Bazzil, Papertrey Ink
Ink: CTMH Archival Black Ink, Copics
Accessories: Pebbles Inc. Ribbon
Ink: CTMH Archival Black Ink, Copics
Accessories: Pebbles Inc. Ribbon
So now that that is finished I'm going to spend the rest of my day cleaning my house. Yuck! I really don't have anything planned for the weekend except that and I'm going to try and finish New Moon. I am loving the Twilight series! Have you started? If not you better get going. Trust me, once you start Twilight you will be hooked! Be sure to scroll down for more "stuff."


14 comments:
This is a gorgeous card, Ramsey, that house is so cute and Christmassy.
I've left you something on my blog.
Hugs Heather xxx
Ohh, you got me. :) I am glad you're enjoying New Moon (it got better didn't it, the first part is hard).I love you're snowy house card, too cute! I am sending you a super fun package of Halloween goodies this week. Let me know when you get it.
Cute card and I am right in the middle of new moon!
cute cards! I *loved* twilight and need to start New Moon. I have it...I don't know what I'm waiting for. LOL
Such a cute card. I like all of the rounded corners! :) Cool blog layout too! :)
Very cute!
This cards is so sweet!!!
I am Twilight obsessed!! New Moon was the hardest & I think Eclipse was the best!!! Cute card!! TFS!
LOVE the card, Ramsey! Great job!
Fun card - I need to get in the Christmas mood! I LOVE the Twilight books - I have the 4th one if you want to borrow it when you're ready to read it - can't wait for the movie! Hope you're having a great week - take care!
I'm tagging you! If you feel like playing, check out the rules on my blog. If not, no worries!
very cute card...love the Christmas feel~
Love Love Love the entire 4 books; New Moon was the hardest for me to read! oh & how did I not see that stamp; LUV IT!!!!!!!! TFS!!
Your card is just lovely!
I am reading the Twilight series, too, I'm trying to 'get into' New Moon,it's a bit tough sticking with it at the beginning I hear. I am totally and completely IN LOVE with Edward. Can't wait for the movie AND I'm gonna be snaggin' that widget and puttin' it on my bloggie, 'cuz that actor is gorgeous!
BTW...Left you a little somethin' somethin' on my blog...later girlie!;D
Post a Comment