It's a pretty simple card, but I did use 3-D foam squares to pop the main image up. You can't tell in my picture, but Sprinkle stands a little bit off the card! :D
And now for something VERY EXCITING!!!!! Yesterday when I got home this was sitting on my doorstep (it wouldn't fit in my mailbox).
This is from my Bella Sistah, LeAnne. Isn't she so amazing? She has spoiled me rotten in the last couple of weeks! Here is a picture (ignore the mess around ) of all the goodies.
LeAnne knows I LOVE Halloween, so she sent me a ton of Halloween stuff! There are stickers, ribbons, chipboard letters, buttons, stamps, stickles, and lots more! Thank you so much, LeAnne!
So that is it for right now! I will be posting again, today, with my Unity Challenge Wednesday card, a couple of Bella cards, and Hip-Hop Thursday stuff!

4 comments:
I am so glad it got there ok. One of my previous Bella Sistahs did that for me and I thought it was such a cute idea I couldn't wait to do it...som much fun packing it all inside! Have fun!
Great card...that is what I say to my kids every year. I am a little to old to be doing that~
What a cool idea to load of that bottle with goodies! I just may have to use that some day. Awesome goodies! If you have time check out my blog. Since you like halloween...you need to make something for halloween to enter for blog candy---but it ends tomorrow at midnight www.cheribella.wordpress.com
it was posted on September 21st.
I think I must be dyslexic...it just took me 3 tries to get through your word verification and I almost gave up. Have you ever considered turning that off?
Lucky girl - what a super surprise to find on your doorstepand what a wonderful friend.
Love the card and that image is delightful.
Heather xxx
Post a Comment