Sunday, October 12, 2008

• It'S aBoUt TiMe!

I am SO glad it finally decided to snow here! I {HEART} the snow sooo much! Here is a picture of what it looks like at my house today. This morning we measured 10 inches on our yard! Isn't it fantastic! We are supposed to get more snow all through tonight and tomorrow! I am so freakin' excited!

I don't have any cards/layouts to show you yet. I haven't had much time to stamp. I've been cleaning like a mad man! My house is sooo purty now! Hopefully I will get some stamping time in during naptime!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

It's so pretty! :D I love the snow, but it hardly ever snows where I live! :D Hope you're enjoying your weekend! :D

de said...

WOW! Snow in October! It's 80 degrees here... walking around in sandals and short sleeves. LOL. What a difference a few states make! :-)

Barb said...

It snowed at my house,too...once. I want some snow! It looks so pretty and cold!