Happy Hump Day! :D
Today is Unity's Wednesday challenge. I loooove Wednesday challenges. They get me all fired up for Hip-Hop Thursday! :D
The challenge this Wednesday is to make a masculine card. I know, mine isn't very masculine, but it's for a VERY special someone who is.... :D I don't really like how the card turned out, so I think I'm off to try and create another one before my DS wakes up from his nap! TFL!
Sizzix 25th Celebration Streamers
1 week ago

4 comments:
oooo.. i like how you colored in so & so... looks cool!!!
Really don't like the card...what???
It is very cute and I like the background paper with it. Nicely done!
This is cute, love the image! I have some blog candy, check it out!
BTW, how do I get a post to stay at the top?
this is SO cute. love the colors!
Post a Comment