
HEY THERE!
So, many of you have probably been wondering where the heck I've been? I've been kinda busy with Thanksgiving and catching up on a huge swap. Plus, I'VE BEEN FIGHTING MORNING SICKNESS! Yes, you read right.....last week I found out I am prego. I wasn't going to say anything until I went to the doctor and got my first ultrasound, but I am lame at keeping secrets. So I think I'm around 5 weeks, but my morning sickness just started and it is lasting through the afternoon, not to mention I am exhausted....I thought that part didn't start until waaaay later on? I have to tell you the truth, though. I'm not real excited, yet. I don't know why? It's not that I don't want another kid, but I didn't think it would happen so quickly...... so, obviously it was a huge surprise! Maybe after I go to my first appt. I will be more excited........
Well I do have some stuff to post, but somehow my camera got left on over the weekend, so I have no charged battery, yet.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Mine was ok. I probably gained around 2o pounds, but the food was well worth it! ;)

29 comments:
YAY!!! Congratulations!! You'll be excited. It's hard to be excited when you feel like crap. I'm so happy for you.
Congratulations!!! :)
Oh! Congratulations, Ramsey!
CONGRATS! I can't keep pregnancy a secret either! lol (even thought I don't show forever, it's just too fun not to share!)
Congratulations!!!! Thank you for sharing!
CONGRATS GIRL!!!!!
Sorry you're feeling icky, but it will hopefully be over soon!!
Congrats to you!!! :-)
YAY!!!! Congrats!!! I am horriable with secrets too and I am soooo glad that you shared with us!!! I am a baby freak, can't wait to see him or her!!
Congratulations!!! My DD just delivered a 6#11oz. beautiful baby boy, Eli late friday night!!! Everything you will be going through will be so worth it!!! Enjoy this time!!!
awww. congrats!! I just went thru 9 months of horror... but I am excited now!!!! You will be too... in time!
Congratulations Ramsey. You might not be excited - but I'm excited for you. I love pregnancy announcements, they make me feel so uplifted.
hugs Heather xx
oh my goodness Ramsey, I am so excited for your girl! You are just in shock still I am sure.. the excitement will kick in soon!!! Congrats girl! :) I wish you a safe and happy pregnancy!
CONGRATS! WOO HOO!!! Oh man morning sickness stinks, I had it bad for 3 months exactly and I was working full time then so I wasn't going to tell anyone at work until 3 months! So that was soo hard, sick as heck and working so no one knew! ALL THE BEST TO YOU!
CONGRATS! WOO HOO!!! Oh man morning sickness stinks, I had it bad for 3 months exactly and I was working full time then so I wasn't going to tell anyone at work until 3 months! So that was soo hard, sick as heck and working so no one knew! ALL THE BEST TO YOU!
I WAS wondering about you! Left you a couple comments to that effect! Atleast you were missing because of good news! YEA! Congrats!!! Cyber hugs!
Well, congrats, Ramsey! I'm sure you'll be more excited when the morning sickness subsides. Can't wait to hear all about your appointment!
congrats sweetie!!! SO happy for you!!! just remember.. there is an END to the morning sickness... and a delightful surprise at the end of 9 months... hang in there!!!
Congrats Ramsey! :D
congrats! and great xmas song. one of my faves!
What exciting news! Come visit in the Bella forum and tell us all about it! The sistahs want to know!
Congrats on the big news!
Try and get rest when ever you can. I hope your morning sickness goes away soon and you can feel good about being pregnant!
HOORAY! I am so excited for you! You are going to be a terrific mommy! Lucky little baby!
what wonderful news! Congrats!
CONGRATS!!!! It's totally normal to not feel so excited when you're so sick!!!!! Hope you feel better!!
congrats!
Awww! That's so wonderful Ramsey! COngrats girl!
{{{RAMSEY}}}, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited and happy for you...can you tell?
holy cow! I missed this post! CONGRATS TO YOU GIRL!
I haven't been "blogging" in waaaaay too long....been so busy with all kinds of things over the holidays.
I wanted to say CONGRATS to you, girlee!!!
Hugs to you too!!!
Post a Comment