Saturday, December 13, 2008

• Please do!


....Wake me when it's Christmas, that is! I am so ready for Christmas, but soooo tired! So, please, just wake me when it gets here! :D

As you can tell, I finally made it down to my stamp room! And I FINALLY got to ink up a stamp set from My Favorite Things! Isn't it so cute?! The stamp set is called Merry Christmas and I stamped it in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I used DP from SU!'s Frosty Day packet! I used Ripe Avocado, Chocolate Chip, and Tangerine Tango Cs. The image is stamped on PTI Stamper's Select White! I ran the base through the Textile Texture Embossing Folder and mounted the images with Dimensional Adhesives!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! Have a great rest of the weekend! Monday I will be gone for a doctor's appointment! I will post ultrasound pics of the little peanut when I get back!

7 comments:

de said...

I really like this color combo! Great card! Great to see you around! I was beginning to worry! E-mailed you a couple times... anyway, glad to "see" you!

Laura said...

This is fabulous, love the paper piecing!

Shannan Teubner said...

This is totally adorable!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is darling! I love the colors!

Janna said...

Very very cute!! Love what you did with this set!! Great job!

Smiles,
Janna

Marilyn Hitterman said...

The card is really pretty, but I'm not writing for that reason! Normally I don't like music on a blog, but I just had to tell you that I've always loved this tune by Mariah Carey. LOVE IT! So thanks for the experience of 'jivin' while reading your blog. I enjoyed it!!!

Vicki Burns said...

SO CUTE! Love the colors and the wallpaper!