This beauty is miss javabella! Isn't she so cute? Like my sentiment? LOL. It's the only one I could find that sort of fit the whole java motif....ok...not really java motif, more like beer, but I think it will work :D
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Well I have a lot of stuff to do and a couple of other sketch challenges, so I am off! I am now counting down the days until I got to Las Vegas for the Nascar race! As of today, there are 42 days until we leave, but 47 days until the actual race! We leave on Tuesday, stay in Provo, UT on Tuesday night, drive to Mesquite, NV and stay there on Wednesday. On Thursday, we head off to Vegas then set up. When I say set up, I am talking about our camper. We stay right at the track for 4 days! There are 3 other families going, so they set their campers up in like a horseshoe then we park ours next to the horseshoe. So for the whole 4 days we have our little camp area.....let me see if I can find a picture.........
Ok....you can't see our camper it is actually more to the right.....but that is our little camp area! It is soooo much fun. Each family has a night to cook dinner....last year our night was on the night of the race and let me tell ya...either I'm not doing that night again...or we're doing something easy. Last year I cooked spaghetti....it was really good, just too time consuming........so that is what I'm probably going to be mentioning for the next 45 days! LOL!
Hope everyone has a fabulous Tuesday! Be sure to go give a shout out to Angela at Unity Stamp Co. It is her birthday today!

2 comments:
Another fab card and your coloring is so nice! Welcome to Blogger Group #8!!!!!
Love the colors you used. Bella is colored perfectly!
Post a Comment