So yesterday I totally missed my posting for some reason? I don't know why? But I'm back on track, today!

So here is my page for Week 2 of the scripture challenge. The word was "kindness"...if you can't tell! :D I couldn't agree more with this verse. We are children of God. He loves us holy and dearly. Since He loves us soo much, why not act like we are His? Have compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience (something I desperately need to work on). All digi "stuff" is from Shabby Princess.
So these little dudes here are what I used for the Unity Addicts Wednesday Challenge and for Amber's sketch challenge. The Addicts challenge was to make a card, inside and out. This was a really good challenge for me because I don't usually do anything to the insides of my cards, so here is the inside.
Cute, huh? The stamps are from Unity's November Kit of the Month. Aren't they cute? I love these little birds!
So that is all I have for today. I don't remember if I told ya'll or not, but I started a Bible study blog. If you want to know what's it's about go here and check it out! Have a fabulous Friday! :D

15 comments:
Love the colors~so soft and pretty!
Oh, oh, oh! These birds are simply adorable!!! I love the card!
Super cute birds! Love the colors too!!
Wonderful birds! Love the card!
Beautiful! Those birds are so cute!
SO adorable Ramsey!!
Here's an award for you;)
http://thestampingshopper.blogspot.com/2009/01/lovely-award.html
Adorable!!! So cute!!!
Your card is really cute, love all the texture and bright colors!
Hey, you keep changing your blog, I almost lost you again ;-) So I see on Twitter that you were on your way here to play but I never saw you that day ;-( Hope you're doing well - we need to get together soon - keep in touch!
BTW - LOVE the bright colors and birds - too cute!
So cute! I'm going to try to check in on your challenge -- we're out this afternoon but I'll try to pop by tonight!
Cute card! Love the little birds!
Can I just say, first, this card is adorable, but second your blog title is AAmazing!!!! I love it, it's yummy!
Cute little birds! The colors are so bright and cheery! Wonderful Work!
:) Rachel
Liking the color combo!
Post a Comment