Monday, February 16, 2009

• Etsy Inspired #23 and SCS Sketch Challenge #215

Hey there!
Hope everyone had a great weekend and a fantastic time with their special someone! So I'm in a little bit of a rush, so I'm gonna cut this a little short.

OH! First...I'm sure you are wondering why my blog is full of black and yellow??? It's because in about a week I am leaving for Vegas for the Nascar race!!!! YIPES! I'm sooooo excited!!!!! Anyway....the black and yellow is for my driver....Matt Kenseth! He won the Daytona 500 yesterday (in case any of you care ;)) Ok...back to busines.....

This is my first time participating in Ashley's Etsy Inspired Challenge. It was pretty fun! So here's my card:


So I used Unity's Diva-lish set and Distressed Dots Background. The pink paper is PTI Raspberry Fizz (my fave!) and so is the ribbon! I also used Raspberry Fizz to stamp the image and I embossed the little diva, but the only way you can tell is because she's a little bit darker......so that is it for right now! I might be back later today! :)



17 comments:

de said...

Cute card! I did mine with a Diva theme using Unity as well!

Have fun at the races!

Ashley Newell said...

Ramsey, this is just adorable! I really like the colors you used and these stamps! Thanks for playing along in my challenge, it means a lot to me!

Paula said...

Love the colors you used! Such a nice card...have a GREAT time in Vegas...I'm green with envy!

Ellibelle said...

Awesome card! Love the papers and colors! I too would like to wish you a great time in Las Vegas.

Gingerbread Gal♥ said...

Love this Diva card! Isn't raspberry fizz the best too? Great Job!
:) Rachel

Laura VanVleet said...

Ramsey, this is an awesome card! I love the pink & black combo and that image is sooo 'james bondish' Great job!

Jacquel said...

Great card! love the colors...thanks for playing along with the Etsy team!!

Jan said...

Great card, Ramsey! I'm always a fan of pink and black combo!

Have fun in Vegas!

sumbine said...

Such a cool card, i like the color combo!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Great card! VERY diva! Have fun in Vegas!

Michelle Yvette said...

Very cute!

Alicia said...

I love your choice of colors for the image so 007 looking

Anonymous said...

Great job with the challenge. It's such a fun card!
~Lacey

Miss Molly said...

great job - that simple!

~Lori Roop said...

So fun and cute!

Miss Molly said...

Diva-licious! Great card and I enjoy these colors!!

de said...

Love the new Blog look Ramsey!