Wednesday, March 11, 2009

• Bella's Favorite Stamper Challenge & Unity Addicts Wednesday Challenge!

Happy Hump Day!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Wednesday! It finally stopped snowing here and the sun is shining, so I'm patiently waiting for the snow to melt and for some nice weather again! :D I MISS VEGAS! :D

So here's a couple cards I did today. The first one is for this month's Bella's Favorite Stamper. This month the favorite stamper was Dawn (Dawnbarghorn on SCS). I CASEd this card . And here is my card!

So my card doesn't even come close to looking as good as Dawn's, but I have it one heck of a shot! :D

My second card is for today's Unity Addicts Wednesday challenge. The challenge was to use green (for St. Patty's Day) as a focal point. Here is mine:


I'M SO READY FOR SPRING! I seriously have the worst spring fever EVER! :D

So that's it for right now. I am still working on downloading my Vegas pictures, so keep an eye out for those! Have a great day everyone!

9 comments:

Jacquel said...

Both cards are so pretty! I love the colors...so bright and happy! tfs!!!

Ellibelle said...

Cute cards. I love the bright colors!

de said...

Ewww, I love the colors you used in these cards! I particularly like the cosmo card. Now I'm thristy!

Paula said...

Oh, blue drinks are my favorite! Yummmmy...is it too early to make myself one at 7ish a.m.? LOL... Love these, the colors are very "springish"...and I too, am ready for warmer weather...I DO hear birds outside and it's been awhile since I've heard them singing...so spring is on it's way...here at least!

Unknown said...

very cute., love both cards.

Laura VanVleet said...

Both cards are super!! Love the bright colors!! Wouldn't mind a drink about now....lol

Alicia said...

What fun cards and those colors scream spring great job.

Gingerbread Gal♥ said...

Hello Spring! Beautiful cards! Those little birds are too adorable. Love the clean look and white embossed background of that card. Fantastic!
:) Rachel

Anjou Krelovich said...

They are both so sweet! I'm waiting for spring too!