Saturday, March 28, 2009

• It's a WORLD RECORD kind of day! :)

Hey there hoppers! If you arrived here from Karen's Blog, you are on the right track! If not, please start HERE and continue on!

ok...so...WELCOME TO UNITY'S WORLD RECORD INSPIRATIONAL BLOG HOP! I have a huge long story about why I'm not posting something I JUST created....to spare you the time, I'm just going to tell you, I have nothing....new...so...I'm just doing a little UNITY RECAP! sorry!
This here is one of my favorite cards, I've ever done using the birdie from the Growing in Unity set. I LOVE this little dude!



And here is a LO I did using Giggle Grove. This is one of my ALL-TIME fav. sets! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Giggle Grove! And...a little journaling box from the Sept. Kit of the Month. If you aren't subscribed to the KOM, go to Unity's website when you are done hopping and sign up! The kits are amazing! :)

So your next stop is the ever-so fabulous, LEE!

AND....a little quote to finish you off!

"Happiness comes when your work and words are of benefit to yourself and others." - Buddha




70 comments:

Kristen Carll said...

Ramsey I love these!! :)

Rose Ann said...

Wow...I love them both, Ramsey!! Fabulous work!!

Suz said...

I couldn't get the link to work so here is the next one

http://www.luvleestamper.blogspot.com/

I liked your projects & blog. Thanks for the inspiration

Laura L said...

Both are very cute!

AJ said...

Ramsey- can you fix your link to Lee-
thanks!!
:)

Becky Carafa said...

Great layout, cute cute card!

Patti said...

I love your projects. Great use of the great Unity stamps.

Sarah E. said...

So great! I love both projects! Fantastic!

Christi said...

Recaps are good too esp. when they are this pretty! I hope that everything is okay with you! smiles...

Jacquel said...

Great projects Ramsey...tfs!!!

Vicki G said...

Cute!!!!

Susan said...

Love that Giggle Grove set, too!

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous card and gorgeous layout!!

Daniela Dobson said...

Cute.
Link does not work.

Lorraine said...

Love your projects! TFS!

Dawn M said...

love the colors!

Donna Baker said...

great card - your link to Lee on the blog hop is bad, btw

FibreJunky said...

I can see why those are some of your favs, Ramsey. They're wonderful.

Lisa F said...

I LOVE giggle grove too! Great layout and card!

Unknown said...

I love that card too! It's stunning, but looks pretty quick and easy to put together!

Ari Vega-Macias said...

ctue and CUTER!!!!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Cute!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Very cute projects! Terrific quote too!

Susan said...

Wonderful projects!! Your link to the next blog needs to be fixed ...

Purple Princess said...

Wonderful work!

Pamela said...

Even if it is not new...it is still great! :)

de said...

Nice re-cap! Love the quote!

Chris said...

super projects!!

Jenn said...

great projects

JazzyH said...

Love the Unity Bird. Great projects

Betty J Schaub said...

such a lovely card and a sweet lo

Unity Stamp Company said...

Super Pretty. Your blog looks wonderful! Thanks so much for participating in the blog hop! You are so supportive all the time and I can't tell you how much we appreciate that!

Lela said...

Very cute! I like Giggle Grove Stamps also

Rachel Hope said...

So sweet!

Jacque B said...

Pretty projects, even if they aren't new!

Lee said...

Oh that IS a gorgeous card!!! And such a sweet layout too!!

Tami Grandi said...

These are adorable!

Joni M said...

Ramsey, Great projects!
I love the look of your blog too!

Karen J. said...

Great projects...Love giggle grove too.

Erin McKinney said...

Even if your card is not brand spanking new..it is still beautiful! TFS!

Unknown said...

Love your distressed edges and that layout is so cute!

Shemaine Smith said...

Beautiful project Ramsey!! What a fun day!!!

Cre8tiveTeen said...

I love the birdie stamp!

Amy said...

Love these Ramsey!!

Karen said...

Well, I love red...and green...and the plaids and the trees.....Great projects!!

Rona said...

Couldn't get the link to work for the next blog :( I found it at the original splitcoast thread so I'm hopping on! Hope you're having fun too!!

Shannan Teubner said...

Just fabulous! Love it!

Susan W. said...

These are great projects!

Maria said...

Great projects Ramsey!

Jessy said...

Hi Ramsey- love the projects. Great work. both are truly adorable. :)

Tamara said...

Fantastic projects. thanks for sharing them with us!

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute Ramsey! I love the layout with the trees, darling!

Kerry said...

Great projects, beautiful!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!

Randi said...

Beautiful projects! Love your layout!

redsmomma said...

i love the card...new or old!
~anna

Mabel said...

fantastic projects!!! thanks for sharing us! =)

rebecca said...

Love these projects!

Angie Tieman said...

Great projects!

Mimmers49 said...

Love this!! Wow, there are so many bird stamps I WANT BADLY!!!

Valerie said...

Cute projects!

Unknown said...

LOVE your stuff girl!!!

Alicia said...

Cute projects so original tfs.

Anonymous said...

Well....I haven't seen these projects yet so they are new to me! And I love them...great work!

~Lori Roop said...

Good job on both of your projects! I like the PP trees. ~Lori R

Ellibelle said...

Beautiful work! Love your scrapbook page!

Scrapacat said...

I do love that card too! And the page is super sweet.
~ky

Jan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jan said...

Wonderful work, Ramsey!

Gretchen said...

Excellent work!