For the past little while....ok...truthfully...for the past 2 months (since we moved in) I've been "borrowing" the internet. :) I have a Mac and as far as their range for picking up wireless networks goes, it's awesome! :) So...I also do the book work for my fiancee's welding business. Therefore, I am on the computer/internet...A LOT. We recently got started with invoicing the company we are contracted to via the Internet. I did my training on the program last week. So this week, I go to start my first invoice and the stinkin' thing won't work right. So I got a hold of the company and the lady told me I have to have Internet Explorer (not exactly a Mac program, but you can download a version for Mac), so I downloaded IE and opened up the invoicing program. No worky. :( So I tried a few other web browsers for Macs and not one of them worked right. So we do have a regular PC that was in storage, so I went and busted that out, only to find that it's not as great at picking up the wireless as Macs are....so I finally got an Internet hook-up scheduled for tomorrow. So right now....I have my PC set up on my desk, my Mac set up on my kitchen counter (so I can still surf the Internet and blog :) ), no printer hooked up, so I can't download my pictures from my camera onto my computer.....which is why I'm posting so much digi work! :) So....tomorrow morning I should have my internet hooked up, so then I can upload pics! In the mean time of all of this, I have company coming tonight, will probably be entertaining them tomorrrow, plus getting my internet hooked up, plus working on my post for UNITY'S WORLD RECORD INSPIRATIONAL BLOG HOP that is taking place on Saturday! BUT, we are leaving on Friday night to go to the World Championship Hill Climbs in Jackson Hole, so I have to get my blog post done before-hand...after I get my internet hooked up and download pictures - while entertaining our company. :) All in all, it should be an interesting next couple of days.....
Ok, so enough venting on that! :) Onto my projects......

This here is my page for the His Holy Name Challenge Week #3. If you remember from a couple days ago, I am trying to get caught up on these. :) So the challenge for week #3 was "protector." I used the Psalm 91:14 verse, which says, " 'Because he loves me,' says the Lord, 'I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.' " How true is that?!?!?!
So my 2nd project is for the Scripture Scrappers' Bible Study Challenge (note to self: add Scripture Scrappers blinkie). The challenge word is "joy."

I'm pretty proud of myself for this LO. It's my 2nd ACTUAL LO. And that handsome devil is my son. He was only a few months old in that picture (he is now 2). He was sitting in his Bumbo® chair. He loved that thing! :)
So that is all for right now. I probably will not have a post tomorrow, so be sure and stop by on Saturday for the WORLD RECORD INSPIRATIONAL BLOG HOP. Click on the blinkie on the right to get the deets! Have a wonderful couple of days!

3 comments:
Love these project!! Great Job!
I just love your digi creations!!!!! It's my new thing and I'm really having fun with it!!!! Nice to see your work! How ya been??
Awesome projects. Your little sweetie is beyond cute!
Post a Comment