Wednesday, March 18, 2009

•VeGaS bAbY!

Since I've been sick and haven't stamped anything, I finally got my Vegas pictures downloaded! Here they are! It was soo much fun! Looking over these pictures makes me want to go back!




This was our little camp area, minus one camper. That's our camper straight ahead! :D



Kolby and I at the Nascar Cafe. We went to the Stratosphere too, but I didn't get any pictures b/c I was freaking out about how high up were! :D




Qualifying day! It was a little windy! :D


Nationwide race! I had an awesome shirt on (Joey Logano) but it was a little chilly! :D




Race day, baby! :D It sucked! Ha! Our driver (Matt Kenseth #17) lost his motor in like the 5th lap, so he was out for the whole race! I was super bummed, but still had a good time! :D


7 comments:

Veronica Kietzman said...

Hi, Ramsey! I've been trying to email you for a while and haven't heard anything back. I thought maybe your email was on the fritz. Please shoot me an email. Thanks!
veronicaskreations@gmail.com

Jacquel said...

Nice pics girl! glad you had a great time!!!

Jan said...

Great pics, Ramsey! Looks like you two had a wonderful time!

MaryJo said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I cant wait to get our camper out from under the snow and go somewhere.

Laura VanVleet said...

Looks like you had fun!!! I got married in Vegas and stayed at the Stratosphere! What a fun town!!

Scrapacat said...

Thanks for sharing the pics Ramsey! I wish we could have gone, but one day we will! Watching NASCAR right now.
~ky

Miss Molly said...

you are my sister!! I LOVE NASCAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!