I know I've been MIA. I am still waiting to hook my computer back up to my printer, so I can download my pictures! Anywho, here is a little LO I did this afternoon...and I mean ALL afternoon :D. It took me a while to figure some stuff out!

This is by far my most favorite LO EVER! :) This digital kit I got from scrapbookgraphics.com and is by Lorie Davison. She is amazing! I love love love love love her kits! The alpha is just a freebie I got from some random site. If it's off yours, I apologize for not being able to remember where it is from.
Obviously the layout is of Tryzmen's 1st birthday (last year)! It was too funny! He was soo cute with his blue frosting face! LOL!
Well the weather WAS nice here, but I hear we are supposed to be getting a rainstorm tomorrow that will last through the weekend. Hopefully, though, the snow is staying away! :)
Have a great Wednesday everyone!

12 comments:
This is too cute Ramsey! I love your page...great job!!!
Oh my gosh, that is ADORABLE!! Love the crown, lol!
That is the cutest thing EVAH!!!!
Fantastic Layout...really! WOW!
How fabulous! It's definitely the cutest!
Wow Ramsey! This is an awesome LO! Sooo cute!
SO stinkin' adorable!
This is a great layout - and I love coming to your page becuase I love the colors and the layout!
Hi Ramsey, this is a cute layout. Sparkle has paired us up for the Bella Swap and I'd love to get your information so we can start swappin'!
Hope to hear from you soon! I'm at ballistic2you@shaw.ca
How cute! TFS!
This is just too cute!!!
Too cute, Ramsey!
Post a Comment