Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's Stamping Bella's Birfffday!

Hooray! And HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EM!

You should have came from HERE. If not, start at the STAMPING BELLA BLOG, and roll on! :)

So here's my card I made for Em's Birthday! I used Partygirlabella and I {{{{LOVE}}}} her! The DP you see in the background is My Mind's Eye, but I wish you woulda been able to see all the colors, hence all the coloring in the image!

There you have it! And remember:

In addition to the fabulous eye candy, we have decided to hide a prize somewhere along the hop! One pre-selected blogger will draw a random winner from the comments on her post, and the winner will receive a $40 Gift Voucher to Stamping Bella!!! The fun part is...we're not telling you who it is! So as you hop, make sure you leave comments on every post so you have a chance to win!! We will announce the winner on Monday in the Splitcoast forum. MWAH!



Enjoy the hop! Your next stop is HERE.

64 comments:

Christina said...

I love these colors together!! GOod luck with your new computer.

pat said...

Wow this is a great color combo.
love your card.

Christi Flores said...

Love those colors!! Beautiful!!

Lindsy said...

Love that stamp! And I'd love a latte on my birthday :o)
The color combo is great and so is your coloring!
Fab job sistah!

Niki Estes said...

Very cute!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Those are such bright colors! I love it!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Love love love the colors - great card!!!

joni h said...

Great card, love the color combo!

Terri said...

Cute card...will check back to see your original creation...darn computers!

Colleen Wold said...

Super cute card! Love the layout! Fabulous colors too!

GabrielaD said...

great card... love the Summer colors!

Mary Giles said...

Beautiful orange combo. Just darling.

Dawn said...

So cute! Love the colors!

Marisa said...

Fun colours and a great card.

Cherie said...

Wahoo! Love Miss Java........great colors!

Marjorie said...

Love these colors! And lattebella of course :D Cute card!

April said...

Cute card!! Great colors...

Denise said...

Hava a latta blogga ta do!

Denise Wells
mamascollections@aol.com

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Love the colors!

Leah l'Orange said...

i could go for a coffee TOO, right now! love your card - orange is my favourite colour! thanks for the bloghoppin' fun!

happy birthday, Em!

---Karmyn

Kerry Johnson said...

Super cute! Love the colour combo!

Elaine said...

Gorgeous! Colors are wonderful and the image is colored so pretty! I am going to dig my bella out and case your card as much as possible!

Nancyroo said...

Love the color combination!

Kelly S. said...

Love that citrusy mix of colors for a coffee card, and the dots, tooo!

Jacilynn said...

gorgeous! Hope your computer problems get resolved!

CarlaKH said...

love it and boy I could go for a frappuchino about now...

Anonymous said...

Love the crisp colors and sketch!
Stampinem

Nicole said...

cute card - love the colors.

Raquel said...

very cute! Love the layout!!

Randi said...

Very cute! Love those colors together! Cute sentiment!

JWill795 said...

Very cute!

Sprytebyrd said...

Love the orange! Great card!

Stefanie said...

Oh, I hope your computer issues are fixed soon! Great colors. Latte bella is a favorite of mine too.

Jami said...

beautiful card. I love your blog header:)

Nancy said...

'Bottoms up' is perfect for a birthday!! I'm sure she has something special in her birthday cup... Gorgeous colours and card!

Unknown said...

Super cute card Ramsey!! Great colors! :)

Brandi said...

Cute card!

Muse in Bloom - Sue said...

Great card and I love the color combination you chose!

cr8iveme said...

lovely card.

I'm also participating in the blog hop.

M.E.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute, that is my favorite Bella!!

Denimo said...

Cute card Ramsey! Love the colors!
Denise M

Mandi said...

What a pretty card. Love the colors you chose for this. Very nice job. :)

Dannette said...

How cute! Love the colors! Hugs, Dannette

txbluiz said...

Technology!! LOL

Love the Latte Card!!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Great layout. Sorry to hear about your computer. Hopefully you will be up and running in no time.

JessicaK said...

The color combo is awesome, and I love the Swiss Dots texture.

Dee said...

Love the card, the colors are awesome. Btw just wanted to kudos your music. Free to be me, never heard it before but I love it.

Jessica said...

love the colors you chose!! what a cute card :)

Sparkplug17 said...

She's gorgeous!

{pam} said...

awesome card!! love the colors!

GabrielaD said...

Great card!!!

Christy Lynn said...

Your card is adorable, Ramsey! The main problem with this hop is that I keep adding more stamps to my wish list, lol!

Michelle said...

Super cute card....love it!

Jane B. said...

What a lovely card!

inkedx2 said...

Love the coloring on your image. TFS

Robbie

Kim Dellow said...

Beautiful, love the birthday colours. Kim

Laura VanVleet said...

This card totally rocks!!1

arlene said...

Love your card. The polka dot DSP really adds to the balloons.

Martha said...

great card. love the colors and that image.

starqueen said...

Hi Ramsey!
Happy birthday to EmaBella! What a sweet card!
Thanks for sharing!

Melzie said...

So pretty

Cindy Haffner said...

So darling!!

Ellibelle said...

This is gorgeous. Love the colors and the sketch is wonderful.

Indian wedding cards said...

This card is beautiful! My hubby bought me a Cameo, but I haven't had the chance to try it out yet. Thanks for the inspiration, now I can't wait.