If your wondering where I'm going, the answer is no where. :) I just have a lot going on, spiritually, mentally, physically... no, I'm not going crazy and no I'm not sick..just busy.....:) As some of you know, I'm going to real estate school and trying to finish that up as quick as possible, planning a wedding for October, helping my better half run a business (nothing large, just me and him), and being a mom AND wanting and trying to find a job until I finish my schooling...all during the same second of the every day....so it tends to get a little stressful at times.. :) which leads to my stamping/office desk being full of papers, invoices, bills, calculators, pens, calendars, etc. instead of the usual ink, stamps, cardstock, dp, glue, and embellies...the latter has been replaced :(
So, if you're interested, join me on my faith blog. I'm going to be trying to keep up with it regularly! Toodles!

4 comments:
I've been thinking about you lately - good luck with everything, I hope everything goes well! I have a little something for you if you'd send me your mailing address.
Take care!
Wow, your plate is overflowing! Keep us posted, k?
Hey! Just read through your other blog. Tried to leave a comment there but it wouldn't let me. Wow, thanks for sharing! I'm always here for you on this journey. :)
Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment