So I do have some shtuff to show you. Just a few things I've done in the last month.
I was really into stamping and coloring right onto kraft cs. What do you think? Each card's image is from Unity Stamp Co.'s May Kit of the Month. Aren't they fab? :D They are all colored with Copics.
This LO didn't quite turn out the way I had wanted, but I think it still works. I did the background, using a stamp from Unity's Delectable Delights set. It took FOREVER to color. I get writer's cramp pretty easily, so I had to stop and take breaks often. :D


15 comments:
Great cards, I love stamping directly on kraft and coloring and your coloring is awesome! And the layout is so sweet, also! Have fun wedding planning!
Congrats on the wedding planning!! I am so excited for you!! Your cards are fab!! Blessings and Hugs!!
Sweet, simple cards!
Great cards! Great layout too!
Ramsey, great LO and I luv your cards...simple and gorgeous!
Fabulous cards! Loving the stamping directly on kraft and coloring. Looks great!
:) Rachel
Pretty cards...love the coloring.
Very pretty cards.
Fantastic cards...I love the clean and simple look!
Glad to see yor back in action!
Wonderful work, Ramsey! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!
Great job on the cards! Have fun with wedding plans!
Have fun planning the wedding! Your cards are darling.
Glad your back to posting:) Great cards & LO Ramsey :) COngrats on your upcoming wedding!
RAMSEY!!! You are so amazingly sweet!! thanks so much for your comments on my blog- very appreciative! :)
Post a Comment