So....
I just realized I haven't posted in a week! I've had a very busy week and I haven't had any time to scrap/stamp! This week hopefully will be a little bit more calm...but we'll see! All week long I worked on getting Kolby's books caught up! Ugghhh.....I HATE BOOKWORK! Along with getting on the books...I had my almost 13 mos. son to chase around! What a workout! (not even crawling yet) Then....the weekend started..... Kolby's dad and stepmom are officers for a motor cross association here...this weekend they had races, so early on Friday I went out to the track to help them out! I spent most of the day running little errands and doing this and that....Kolby finally got off from work and came up and we were there until about 11. So on Saturday morning Kolby had to go to work, so I was off to the racetrack again! And again I ran my butt off doing little errands....and watching Kolby's little brothers race! They got 1st and 2nd in there 50 expert race on both motos! They are fantastic riders! So...Saturday night we just came home and ordered pizza then went to bed! Sunday I woke up looking like a crab and feeling like I just came out of the oven! I now have the worst sunburn on my legs! They finally get some sun and the poor little things are bright red now! I suppose it will be a great tan! Sunday we went to breakfast with Kolby's family for Father's Day....then it was back to the racetrack! This time I didn't do much because everything was pretty much in order from Saturday's race! So that was my weekend! This weekend is going to be crazy once again...more races, plus there are a lot of things going on in town this weekend, so it will be a once again tiring weekend! Today I have to go get a shot for migraines! Yikes! OH! My Bella's will be here tomorrow! Yay! Hopefully I will get some things done this week and I will post them!
Sizzix 25th Celebration Streamers
1 week ago

2 comments:
Wow~ sounds like you had one busy weekend!!! I hope you get to creat soon, I am anxiously waiting!!! {LOL}!!! :D
What a weekend! I hope you get to come over and play soon! You might just have to bring your new bellas so I can at least see some in person ;-)
Post a Comment