Monday, June 30, 2008

• FiRsT bElLa CaRd/ChAlLeNgE....EVER!


So...
Here it is! My first Bella Card and Challenge ever! It was for the Bella Sketch Challenge #34. My card wasn't the best. I don't have many accessories, so it's kind of hard to come up with that part. But I think I made it work! I can't wait to do the next challenge and eventually start the color challenges!

Stamps: Flowabella, CTMH With Love
Paper: SU! Orchid Opulence, Real Red
Ink: SU! Orchid Opulence, Real Red, CTMH Holiday Red, Orange, Sunny Yellow
Accessories: CTMH Hippo Font
Techniques: Embossed Flowers

4 comments:

Jenn said...

You did a great job! You colored her beautifully and I love the red flowers...great color combo!!! :D

Stacy said...

Yeah for you! Great job!

Anonymous said...

You did a fantastic job!! So glad you did a challenge!! Yeah!! Speaking of which, I really need to get over there and do the latest ones!! Have a great weekend!! :)

Barb said...

This really is a great color combo. Another pretty card using another cute Bella. TFS