So...
I ordered some stuff to get me started on scrapbooking. I absolutely cannot wait for it to get here! I am looking at all these other blogs and all the projects that everybody is doing and I'm just thinking..."I wish I could post something on here...." However, I don't have anything to post....yet...... I am in the middle of a project, but I left it at Jena's house. Bless her heart. She let me start my first project, using all of her supplies! I was going to tell the story of me at her house....with our kids....mine getting into everything........ BUT I am going to save it for when I post the pages I did! I am so excited to finish/start. I'm excited to start scrapbooking, so excited to finish my first project! I can be kind of an artsy/crafty person. I just haven't done anything with it in a long time. I have never, however, done anything with scrapbooking. So when I grew this hair you know where, I just jumped right in! Now I can't stop thinking about it. I think I have spent the most time ever on the computer...just looking at all these beautiful blogs with the great scrapbooking, stamping, etc. It gets me so fired up! Anyhow....hopefully next week I will post my first project! TTFN - TaTa For Now!
Sizzix 25th Celebration Streamers
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment