Thursday, July 3, 2008

• BeLlA skeTcH cHaLlEnGe #35



So....
For this card I used cuppacakeabella!I think she is my favorite so far! And the cupcake always looks so yum-o! I also used the "happy thoughts" sentiment that comes with billboardabella! I also used the CTMH Sweet Pea B&T and Baby Pink, Buttercup, and Breeze CS! Next to the plaid I have a little bit of White Daisy Ric Rac! I used all of the markers in the Spring Harmony collection to color and Holiday Red for the yummy on top! If you click on the picture and get a bigger look, I messed up with the blender pen on her face! I smeared a little, but that was the last of the coloring I had and I didn't want to do it again! And somehow I got ink on the white part in the corner and I tried to cover it up with white out. I got it covered up, but now the white out doesn't match the paper and I have a spot there! I'm such an amateur!

3 comments:

Meli Palmer said...

There are no mistakes in stamping!! This card is perfect the way it is. :o)

Also, I would be happy to trade some images of Rockabella with you for some of Cupcakeabella! She is on my list to buy and I just haven't gotten her yet.

Have a fab day. I love the colors on this card...they are so cupcakish and yummy!

Jenn said...

Super fabulous card! I love the colors and you did a fab job on the sketch! :D

Barb said...

I love Bellas! I think you did a great job on the card...flaws just show it's hand-made. The card looks great. TFS