Friday, July 4, 2008

• HaPpY cUpCaKe DaY!


So....
This is my first SU! card! I had so much fun making this card! I used the Tiny Trio LO from the CTMH Card Confidence Program! It was so helpful! For the base I used SU! Brilliant Blue CS on top of that is a piece from the East Coast Prep paper packet! And I used Tempting Turquoise on the bottom part! I used the Happy Happy Birthday Stampin' Around and I used Versamark for the "ink." The stamp is SU! Big Bold Birthday. I used Brillilant Blue for the balloon and put a piece of CTMH yellow sassy strands on the bottom, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, YoYo Yellow, and Glorious Green for the cupcake and candle. Finally, I used Only Orange and Green Galore for the present! Oh! And I used Stampin' Dimensions to make the stamps pop-up, but you can't really tell in the picture!

So that is that for that card! Thank you all for the nice comments!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these bright colors! Thanks for asking to link to me - I'd love it... I'll link to you too! :)

Barb said...

The colors here are great! Very nice card.