Wednesday, July 9, 2008

• TuToRiAlS!

This image of the swing card and is from Kim Burmeister's Blog
So...
I just wanted to let all you bloggers/stampers know...I have spent most of my morning....ok...ALL of my morning looking at Kim's tutorials on her blog. Let me tell you...they are AWESOME! There are so many great ideas on there that I am so excited to try. So if you have a minute....or if you are like me and procrastinate and blog surf instead of doing something.....productive...go check some of them out. I can't wait to try one....I think I'm going to give a shot at the swing card?!?! Thanks Kim!

My computer is not letting me hyperlink for some reason. Kim's blog is http://clearlyinspired.blogspot.com

8 comments:

Jenn said...

This card is super adorable. I have yet to try one of these, so maybe one day! I love the random stamped background and you have used some of my favorite colors, super cute!!! :D I also wanted to tell you that I am loving your new blog layout!!! :D

Kim Burmeister said...

You are so nice! Thanks for all of your comments about my blog. I am glad you like it. I have fun making the tutorials even though I show my mistakes...LOL! I have your blog in my favorites and will check often. You need a subscribe button, so I can get email updates.

Great blog!

Kim Burmeister said...

Oh, I forgot to write how I love your background and banner on your blog. I need to update mine sometime. Yours is so cute!

Barb said...

Ooooohh! I love Kim's tutorials! I have learned so much from her over the past months. You have done a fabulous job with the Swing Card. The colors you've chosen are great. Hmmmm....I think I need to make one of these! lol! Thanks for inspiration!

BTW...Your blog is very nice...love that background.

Dawny P said...

Hi and nice to 'meet' you. I just joined the SBS and I'm in your group and just wanted to stop by and say hi. Looking forwards to lots of chats in the future. Your blog is just fab. Hugs, Dawny xx

Nicky said...

Hi
I've joined the same sbs group as you nice blog look forward to hearing from you
nicky xox

Jena said...

I love Kim's blog!

I left you a little something on my blog, so go check it out!

I hope you have a great week!

Heather said...

Hi,
I've just joined the SBS and am in the same group. Look forward to chatting with you.
Heather