Tuesday, July 15, 2008

•TwiNkLe FaIrY tHaNk YoU!



So...
I just got this twinkle fairy from Chichiboulie in the mail yesterday! I was so excited to use her and the sentiment from Stamping Bella! I used SU! Green Galore and Gable Green CS and CTMH White Daisy CS. I colored her in with the SU! Blender Pen and used Green Galore, Gable Green, Pixie Pink, and Only Orange. I used the D'Vine Swirls Cuttlebug Embossing Folder! Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you! I got a Cuttlebug! My first time using it was last night on this card! I love it already!

9 comments:

Jena said...

CUTE! Lucky you, getting a cuttlebug - we really need to get together and scrap more often ;-) I have wanted one for over a year, just haven't broke down and got it yet - and here you are, a newbie scrapper/stamper and you have the coolest tools ;-)

TFS!

p.s. And yes, we were talking about more kids not long ago, and what did I tell you - I said we were done, right? Guess I was wrong ;-)

Zoe said...

Aww this is really gorgeous!! I am loving the image with the matching sentiment. What a fab thank you card!! Fairy Beautifull!!

Sam said...

Hi
Gorgous card. Love the image and the colours you used.
I am in your SBS group, and just visiting people's blogs to say Hi. Looking forward to chatting.
Sam

Jenn said...

She's is so adorable! Great coloring!!! So glad you got a cuttlebug, you are gonna LOVE IT!!! :D

Mary said...

Ramsey,

I'm a fellow SBS21 Sistah! I looked over your list of bloggers you visit and we have several friends in common! I loved your card you did for Marjorie's color challenge. I hope to do that one, soon. I love her challenges and she has linked several of mine to her site. I love your style!!!

Drop by my blog and visit sometime,
Mare

Stacy said...

Cute card! Glad you are finding a love for paper crafting! :-)

Tiff said...

My name is Tiffany and I'm a new SBS #21 Sistah of yours!!! I love your card!!! I just bought a cuttlebug and I'm waiting every so impatiently for it to arrive! Have any tips?

Sandra said...

Oh I love your stamps, I don't even think Bella stamps are available in New Zealand
SBS#21

Sandra

Beth Gruenke said...

Your card is great. I agree with everyone on the color and the cute stamp you used. I'm one of your
Sisters too. Just wanted to say hi and look forward to more chats and sharing great ideas. Beth :)