So...
This is the card I made for a Bella Swap in the SCS Bella Forum. I chose to use frizzybella. Isn't she so cute! :D I just made one card for now. I am going to do the rest when I get back from Hawaii! (Countdown....2 days!) I just knew if I didn't get an idea in my head I would be thinking about the whole trip! :D For the card I used my favorite CTMH paper packet ~ Whoops-a-Daisy! I love, love, love, this paper! I colored miss frizzybella in using Kiwi, for her shirt, Watermelon for her pants, and I used Taffy for her skin. I don't have a color specifically for the skin, so all I do is get my blender pen out and swipe it on the ink pad..then I color a little off on scrap paper, then color her skin! It's a long process, I know, but it works well! I used SU! Close to Cocoa for her hair. The sentiment is stamped in CTMH Archival Black and is from the You're Special Stamp Set! I love the whimsy look! I also embossed the sentiment and frizzybella's shoes, shirt, and pants! I took pictures, so you could (kind of) see! And like most of my cards, I used 3-D foam squares for some dimension! It is so hard for me NOT to use these in all of my cards! :D
Well that is it for now, I have to go finish getting packed for Hawaii!

No comments:
Post a Comment