my other sister (not pictured) finally got around to sending me some of the wedding pictures from July 12th!

This is my sister, Tara. Isn't she the most beautiful bride?

My sister, Randi, and I......yes I was touching her butt!

This is my gorgeous little man. He was one of three ring bearers. I have to tell you this story about his tux. The Monday before the wedding, my sister called me and said she was picking up the tuxedos and his never got done! I freaked out! Since we are from a small town and a smaller state for that matter...there's not much to choose from. So I got on the internet and found a place that had same day shipping. I next day aired his tux, so the tux cost me $49 and the shipping was $55! When the package came I noticed it came clear from Florida!

And this is my sister and I with the groom, Jason. I think I had just embarassed him, so we were laughing....and I had my sunglasses on and didn't realize it...which brings up something else about the weekend...I lost those sunglasses....I am so sad about it....they were Versace.......

2 comments:
What a wonderful fun wedding! Great background for the pictures and a beautiful bride! Thanks for sharing! You should do a layout with them.
Beautiful pics - I miss the mountains there! Everyone looks so beautiful and/or handsome. TFS!
Post a Comment