So...
My blog just hit 100 hits! I can't believe how fast that went! So I have some blog candy up for grabs...nothing real special..just some STAMPED IMAGES! I'm not going to tell you what they are either! All you have to do is leave me a comment on this post! Since I am leaving for HAWAII (yes its true) on SUNDAY! I will draw a name when I get back....around the 5th..if I decided to come back! Thanks all!
Sizzix 25th Celebration Streamers
1 week ago

6 comments:
Oh, lucky you - have fun!!! Congrats on the hits - glad you're having fun with this stamping and blogging world!
Ooooh, I wish I was coming with you, the weather here in England is typical - cold and raining. I've forgotten what summer is!!!
Thanks for your comment on my ribbon storage. Funnily enough Mellissa from Ribbon Storage is sending me a free sample (who's a lucky girl then?), I can't wait to receive it and give it a try.
Have a brilliant holiday.
Heather xx
Congrats on your hits! It's always exciting to know that folks are stopping by, taking a look at your creations.
Have a wonderful time in Hawaii! How nice that sounds right about now!
What's that? You're giving a way a trip to Hawaii??? OMG! How fun!!
Oh... wait... lol!
Stamped images are good too! ;)
Cute blog! I love the polka dots!
Seems you are having lots of fun!!! I love your cards and the blog is really nice...
Congratulation on your ring... it is a pretty one!!!
Post a Comment