Hawaii was so amazing. We got home last night. Sunday our flight got cancelled, so we got to stay another day! I'm glad to be home, but can't wait to go back! Sorry about the 3 mile long post. I couldn't get my pictures to show up on a slideshow???
On the plane to Hawaii...5:30 a.m.....we had been up for about 3 hours already
First pictures of Hawaii....we ate a restaurant after we left the airport and this is the view from the restaurant!
These chickens are seriously everywhere....and way overpopulated
Kalapaki Beach
At the luau
Doing the hula Laughing at my little brother
Hula girls...sorry about the blurry picture
Tunnels Beach
Kilauea Point Does it look like we are holding it up?
Tarot Fields....they use the roots of this to make Poi.....my suggestion..don't try it!
Wailua Falls
Opaekaa Falls
On a boat ride down the Wailua River
At the cave.....there have been over 19,00 weddings here since 1970 something!
Fairwell Hula

8 comments:
Awesome pictures!!! I am so envious!!! Even though my aunt has lived there for 40+ years I've not been able to visit yet!!! Thanks for sharing your pics!!!
AWESOME pics - lots of fun new things to scrap ;-) Looks like you had a great time - TFS!
You look so tan and darling in ALL the pics! That one of you guys holding up that lighthouse is awesome. You are going to have lots of fun pics to scrapbook, can't wait to see what you make!
Fabulous pics from Hawaii!!! Just beautiful and looks like you guys had a blast!!! :D
Love the Hawaii pics! AND, I noticed your new bling! Many congrats to you and your family.
:-)
Welcome back!!! Love your pictures and your ring! Looks like you had a honeymoon before getting married. Since I like traveling, I'd be in favor of a trip or honeymoon before any event! LOL Can't wait to see how you scrap your trip.
Brilliant photographs, looks like you had a wonderful time. Look forward to seeing how you scrap them. And that ring Huuuuhhhhhhhhhhh............. great sigh - spectacular.
Hugs Heather xxx
Oh W-O-W, these photos are amazing. I would love to go to Hawaii....just gorgeous!!
Post a Comment