So...
Finally, my life calmed down and I was able to do some stamping/scrapping. I would be posting the pictures, but I haven't taken any. I "misplaced" my cartridge that hold the card for my camera and without it I can't use my card. Therefore...I can't upload any pictures...I have been working though! I have so many challenges to catch up on, plus I have Kolby's books to work on...and...We are looking at houses to buy! Yikes! One plus factor for all of this is my baby started day care today. Now I have more time to do this stuff, but here I sit...on the computer!
I hope you all have a wonderful day and keep checking back in for posts!
Sizzix 25th Celebration Streamers
1 week ago

2 comments:
I remember when my children went off to school and I was home alone. I didn't know what to do first so I just sat there. There weren't computers then, or I probably would have been in front of it, like you. Give yourself permission to take a little while to get used to having some time to yourself. It won't be long until the time will fly by and you won't be done with half what you planned!
Hi Ramsey,
First thanks for your visit and lovely comments.
I concur with what Mare says - it takes time to adjust to having time.
You've just lost you MOJO at the moment, it will come back then you won't have enough time.
Hugs xxx
Post a Comment