Wednesday, August 6, 2008

• mY rInG!!!



So...
Here are the pictures of my ring! Isn't it perfect! I still can't believe I'm engaged!

9 comments:

de said...

Dern sistah! Now THAT'S a ring! It's just gorgeous! And congratulations! Does he have a single brother?! :-)

de
SBS #21 Sistah

Barbara said...

WOW!!! Very nice ice... lol
Congrats to you and the LUCKY fella.
I love your ring. And I'm super happy for you.
Hugs from Barb, one of your Stamping Blogging Sistahs

Erica said...

congrats! on the engagement & the bling

Nicole said...

Wow!! That is absolutely gorgeous!! He did good, better keep him!! Congrats!!

Nicky said...

Lovely ring congrats.
Nicky xox

Jenn said...

WOW!!! :D I love your ring!!! Congrats on the engagement!!! :D

Beth Gruenke said...

Oh my gosh - this is beautiful and BIG!!!! Congratulations. I'm sure you deserved it!!!!!! A special ring for a special person. Beth G. :)
SBS #21

Unknown said...

Your ring is gorgeous! Congratulations! :)

Sam said...

Congratulations What a gorgeous ring, he's got great taste!!