Yep! It's Friday, the day after HIP HOP THURSDAY! Are you hungover? If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you HAVE to go check out this thread. Brought to you by Unity Stamp Co.I, unfortunately, am not hungover. I didn't get to HIP HOP much yesterday. :(
So here's my card for Hangover Friday. I used Unity's Move Mountains single and some CTMH CS and DP.
So are you all pumped for Halloween? I WAS. We had plans to take our son trick or treating then dress up and go out for a little birthday celebration and I was SO excited until Kolby called and said we had to go over the mountain, so he could go work for the weekend! Grrrr......I'm SO bummed! Oh well, though. I get to see my family, so I guess that is a plus!
So that is it for now. Be sure and come to the Unity forum for Hip Hop Hangover. All day is just chatting and fun with Unity peeps. Hope to see you there! Have a VERY SAFE and FUN Halloween!

13 comments:
Hi Ramsey! Love this card and love the colors! :) Have a fun and safe Halloween :)
~Chelsea
http://hapemome.blogspot.com
Love your card, Ramsey!!
I really like this card a lot!! It's beautiful!!
And sorry I didn't pop in here sooner to tell you.....
HAPPY, SCRAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
I absolutely LOVE your blog site too. ;-)
Hey! Beautiful cards!!
Beautiful card Ramsey!!
Lovely card! So classy!
Love it! Did you see my other post?! My head is still reeling from yesterday! LOL. Happy Halloween!
Great layout and classic colors!
Great card. I hope your Halloween turns out to be fun anyway.
love the card and love the colors! They are my fav! :)
ooooo.. i LOVE your card Ramsey!!! the polka dots and color combo are PERFECT! just lovely!!! hope you had a GREAT Halloween weekend! :)
Great card, I love the sentiment. I wish I didn't have to work on Thursday so I could enjoy hip hop. I do pop in but really don't have the time to really join in:( Maybe nest time.
I really like this card! It's so pretty and love the verse on the card also!
Post a Comment