Thursday, October 9, 2008

• HiP-hOp!

HAPPY HIP-HOP THURSDAY! I love HIP-HOPPING! If you don't know what I'm talking about...you need to go to the Unity forum on SCS right away! It is soo much fun! They give away hundreds of dollars in prizes!!!!

So, yesterday was Unity Challenge Wednesday. I made this card for the challenge. The challenge was to do a non-standard card (4 1/4"x5 1/2"). So, as you can see, I made a square card. Never done a square card before, and it was so much fun! LOVE what I did with the COPICS? I am getting to know my COPICS pretty well and I have to say....they are UH-MAZING! The stamp I used is from Unity's Sept. Kit of the Month...don't you {HEART} it?!?! I do! :D
And this card is for a Hip-Hop challenge. The challenge is to use sewing on your card. This is the first card I've stitched and I am okay w/ how it turned out! Not sure about stitching yet......and AGAIN.....I used my wonderful, amazing, genius COPICS!
Hip-Hop! Back to chatting....................

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

Cute cards..and BTW you're tagged on my blog. It's a new one so I hope you will play along.

Jamie Martin said...

Both cards are great! I especially like the top one, green is my favorite color :)

Jenn said...

Great cards!!! I love the embossing and stitching! :D

Mary said...

Wow!!! Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! Love the colors and the nice clean look of your style! Wonderful!

Heather said...

Love both of these cards.
The top ones colours are supberb.
The stitching on the bottom one is great - I like it when it's not uniform.
Hugs Heather xxx