Friday, October 17, 2008

•HiP-hOp!

Ok...I know I'm late on this, but yesterday was Hip-Hop Thursday! For once, I completed both of the challenges that were given! The first challenge was to do a KID CARD. Here is mine-----
Ok..so it's not the best.....I don't know why, but on Thursdays I lose all my mojo. I think it's just the excitement of Hip-Hop! For this card I used PTI Stamper's Select White for the base and to stamp the image from Unity's Diva-Lish set. I don't know if you can tell, but I also added some Martha Steward glitter (love this stuff) to her tiara. I ran the base through my Divine Swirls Embossing Folder. I also used Watermelon and Black CS. I used Copics to color the little diva and I stamped the image and sentiment in Archival Black! That just reminded me I need to order some different ink! I use CTMH Archival Black and it works good, just not with Copics. Oh! Like my little additions I added into the picture? TeeHee....it's silly, I know.


So the next challenge was to do a card and use flowers. I immediately knew I was going to use Unity's Floral Fantastical set for this one! It was one of my first sets and YESTERDAY was my first time to ink it up! Can you believe that?! So for this card I used Hydrangea, Watermelon, Ocean, and PTI Stamper's Select White CS and also some DP from the Whoops-a-Daisy Collection. I ran the base through my Bloomin' Dots Embossing Folder and I colored the image with my Copics! I added some Primas and Pebbles Inc. Ribbon to finish the card off!

So that is all for right now...I will return later with some Bellas...I have been slacking heavily in the Bella department, so I need to figure somethin' out! :D Have a great Friday!

4 comments:

Purple Princess said...

Great cards!!

Brandi Parshley said...

So cute!

Heather said...

Gorgeous cards Ramsey. I especially like the colours of the bottom one, pink and purple together who'd a dreamed they could look so scrumptious.
hugs Heather xxx

Barbara said...

OMG!!!!
How have I missed this adorable creation?!!!!!!!!!
Gorgeous!