Monday, October 6, 2008

•It'S aBoUt TiMe........

I updated this thing...........
I really have been stamping ( you will soon see)....I just haven't had much time to take pictures and upload and do a blog on everything....so hold on tight....it's another long post....I promise NOT to do this ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!

So this the card I made for Bella Sketch Challenge #46. At the time, I was feeling like poo, so I decided this would be a good image to use! One of my friends is actually sick this week, so I figured I could get some good use out of it. Oops! I just noticed the senty is a little crooked! Whops!

And this is a card I actually did for a Unity Wednesday Challenge, but I forgot to upload and submit it. Oops! I don't know where my brain has been. Isn't this a cool stamp. It is called Hullabaloo....There, obviously, are so many things you could probably do with this stamp, but I just decided to keep it simple! I just noticed I used a lot of embellies too! Hope it's not too much???

And here is another bella. Bella Sketch Challenge #47. I used Cosmobella for this one and cut the ovals out using my Cricut. I LOVE that machine! The scalloped oval you see behind the image is actually a regular oval cut out then I used my corner rounder to make it looked scalloped. I don't have the oval Nesties, yet, but I DID JUST GET MY FIRST SET OF NESTABILITIES and I {HEART} them so much!!! They are so much easier than using a corner rounder!!!!


THIS STINKIN' CARD took me FOREVER!!!! And I'm not too sure about the outcome. It didn't turn out how I had planned, but I think it will still do! I used the Spooky Nights stamp set from CTMH. I, first, stamped the house and the tree then colored them in with my COPICS which I {HEART} so much! Then I glued that to my card and cut out a piece of orange CS the same size as my card ( 4 1/4" x 5 1/2") I used my Cricut and cut the square out to make a frame. Then I used 3-D Foam Squares and placed the frame over the house. I ,then, stamped the pumpkin and the moon and glued them to the frame. I stamped the spider web and used Stickles (can you see it?) to sort of make the spider web "pop out." Last I stamped the Clear Stamps sentiment on the card and used Stickles on it as well.



Finally, here is a card I made for the Bella Sketch Challenge #48! I am LOVING the christmas {STAMPS}! Go check them out if you haven't already. http://www.stampingbella.com For this card I used Gifty tree and my favorite "just for you" sentiment. It's the only sentiment I have that fits in my circle punch, so I rolled with it. I don't really like the baubles on the sides, but I didn't have anything else to use.....that I could think of........I LOVE CHRISTMAS and am SO, mentally, ready for it!

11 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Wow! You sure have been busy!! I love everything!!!

Debby said...

They are all great! You did a fabulous job. That unity stamp is one of my favorites.

Tiff said...

I love what you did with the Hullaballoo (sp?)!!! Very nice!

Carri D said...

you have been VERY busy. It is ok you are not the worst ever. hehe sometime life takes a front seat and you have to have it that way. I forgive you. have a great day.

Jenn said...

Wow, you've been busy! :D I love all your creations...so, so cute! :D

Jena said...

CUTE! Love them all - we really need to get together again soon! Take care!

Stacy said...

Great cards!!!

Kim's Life said...

You did great!!!!

Vicki Burns said...

Wow, you have been busy, girl! They are all fabulous, as usual! I love the framed card. I need to try that. BTS, LOVE your blog!

Heather said...

You're producing some brilliant cards and plenty of them.
Love that Hullabaloo stamp - a very versatile stamp - you could do a million & one things with it.
Love those gentle colours on the Bella SC#47 and the STINKIN' CARD that took FOREVER!! is stunning - I love the perspective you've given it.
Hugs Heather xxx

Trinka said...

wow you have been busy...very pretty cards. Love all the ctmh product cards.