Usually, I hate Mondays, but today has surprisingly been pretty good! I am soooo enjoying the cold weather and the snow. I know, most people think I am crazy, but what can I say? I've grown up around it!
For you, today, I have a card that I made in a jiffy. I used Unity Stamp Co. Just Be -Single and colored it in with Chocolate Chip Ink from SU! I stamped it onto Crate Paper DP. I forgot what the name of the collection is. For the strips I used Bamboo CS for the base then cut out strips from the same Crate Paper collection and ran them through my Cuttlebug, using the Divine Swirls embossing folder. You can't tell, but the 1st and last strips are raised with foam dots from SU! (what are they called?) The base of the card is Chocolate Chip CS and the ribbon that is ran through is Pebbles Inc. So that is all for you today. Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their Monday.

1 comment:
Coffee and cream with a hint of mint. Beautiful colours they really compliment each other.
We call those little things 'foam pads' in the UK, son't know what you call them in the US.
Hugs Heather xxx
Post a Comment