

You likes?
The story:
I've always {LOVED} kupcakes and koffee, and just became addicted to krafts. I thought my other heading/address wasn't very creative, so I knew I had to come up with something else. Recently, I haven't been stamping/scrapbooking much, and I HATE not having something to post everyday. So I decided....why not start posting about 2 other things (besides family and friends :D) that I CANNOT live without ----kupcakes and koffee? So I decided to go for it. I am not usually....what's the word? adaptable? to change, so at first this might be a little challenging for me, but I can't wait to see how it turns out! Let me know what you think!
******SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE! THIS POST WILL STAY AT THE TOP FOR A LITTLE WHILE!*******

7 comments:
Looking good girl! Love the black with all the different color of writing for the links and such! Love the idea too, I myself love reading about other things besides scrapbooks and cards, not that there is anything wrong with THAT but..you know? LOL!
Cool new blog! I see you are a fan of Bakerella too! :) I love her stuff.
Here is another favorite:
http://howtoeatacupcake.net/
Your blog looks great Ramsey! I love that you got so much snow!
Enjoy blogging more!
Hi Ramsey- love the new bloggie, girl!! Your cards are just wonderful as well. Enjoy!! :)
Great new blog!!!! See you in the forums ;)
ummm.. can i come over?!!! i like kupcakes.. koffee... krafts.. and YOU!!!! KUTE new blog!!!
Lovely new blog! Thanks for letting us know you moved. Great name! And another Twilight Fan! :)
Post a Comment