Tuesday, October 7, 2008

• TaYlOrEd ExPrEsSiOnS CuPcAkE cHaLlEnGe #36


This was my first ever cupcake challenge to participate in. I don't know why I haven't before, but I just decided you gotta start somewhere! So for this card I used The Cat's Pajamas' Smells Like Cake set. I think these penguins are soooo cute! :D And now I have Nestabilities, so my cards are going to be 1,000 times better looking! So that is it for right now. Stay tuned for more TCP, since it's TCP Tuesday! Oh! I have more Copics coming!!!! They should be here this morning!!!

6 comments:

Vicki Burns said...

This is so incredibly adorable! Great job!

LeAnne said...

Very cute csrd. I just got my first set of nestabilities, love 'em. Don't know what I ever did without them..can't wait to get more. Enjoy!

ChrissyM said...

Cute card. Love the image you used, got to get my hands on this stamp. Great card, love the colors. V

Trinka said...

very cute~

Cassie said...

i just have to say that this is the BEST card I've seen using this sketch!!

Heather said...

Gorgeous card, Ramsey.
I've had trouble reaching you not knowing you had changed your blog name. I like you new header.
Hugs Heather xxx